Wednesday, May 24, 2017

psychologist

Psychologist

Duties and responsibilities:A psychologist is a professional who evaluates and studies behavior and mental processes. In order to become a psychologist, a person must complete either a master's degree or a doctorate degree, depending on the country in which they live.

Salary:72,580 USD

Education:Becoming a psychologist requires obtaining a master's or doctoral degree. During this process, students might perform research, work supervised clinical rotations, and teach classes. Psychologists can choose from a variety of specialties, such as counseling, school, or clinical psychology.

Image result for psychologist

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?


I think and I know that I would like to be one because it a job that I find interesting because I like to interact with people and help them out when they are having problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment