Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation


Some things that I liked about this class is that I learned how to type faster and I also liked that I played a lot of games on my free time. Another thing that I liked is that all the people that were around me were very helpful and they were nice to me regardless of the fact that they did not know me. I also liked the fact that I wasn't around my friends that I had in middle school so i had time and I wasn't as distracted as I was in middle school.

Although for every positive there is also a negative. So besides the fact that there were a lot of things that I liked about this class there are also some things that I didn't like. Like I didn't like that fact that we would get a lot of work every day that we would come in here, or that we would always would have to write in our google docs first before being able to copy it and transfer it into our electronic portfolio.

I think that some recommendations in this class as well as some improvements could be that we could get more free time daily because sometimes we just have like 5 minutes at the end of the class or sometimes we don't even have any time at the end of the class to just relax and have some free time. Also you could try to make the class a little bit more entertaining because what I have learned fro a lot of student that sleep in your class is that they sleep because this class is boring or they don't do their work because it is too hard, that it just something that I would suggest.

I think that a highlight for me this year was that I got over 100 posts on my electronic portfolio and the fact that I got over 750 page reviews was something that I myself am pretty proud of for something that I had been working on for less than a year . I think that, that is something to be proud of and that is my highlight for this class.

I don't think that I did what you call my personal best in this class because I could have tried harder and I could have given it my all but the thing about me is that I start of good but then to be honest I get lazy and stop doing my work. That is what I have to say about my true effort and about how much I tried in this class. And also sometimes I would copy off of other people so that is also a downfall.

I think that, that answer deserves a solid 50/50. And the reason for that being is that because sometimes I do do it but there are other times when , like I said on top I get lazy and I just don't want to do it.

I think that I am and I am not a committed CTR person because sometimes I like to choose the right but there are other times when I decide to do the wrong but I don't feel good about it. So that is how I am going to conclude this goodbye MR. Haymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment