Monday, January 23, 2017

bass player

“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

My passion is to play the bass and i think that this is my passion because i am good at playing the bass and i spend a good amount of time a week playing the bass, about 3-4 hour a week. I can probably make this passion become my profession by trying hard when i play and how i play then i can probably try out for a band or two and then maybe someday they'll contact me to play for someone or for a certain band and then I’ll be noticed and then i will have completed my passion and have made it into my profession. The education required to become a bass player is very little as a matter of fact you don't need an education to become a bass player all you need to have i to be good at playing the bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment