Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Christmas/Winter Break

Christmas /Winter Break

Mainly what I did on the winter was just eat and sleep. I didn't really do much on the three weeks that we got. I wanted to try to get more involved and be able to do more things but I didn't have the time and my parents were were working. So I had to just stay home most of the time and take care of my little sister who had vacations too but couldn't do anything else just like me. I also just watched TV most of the time and I didn't have homework so that wasn't something that I had to worry about. I also played video games every now and then with my friends but I would get bored  a lot. So when I would get bored I would just go outside or text someone on my phone or play a game on it. I would just try to not be bored and I would do anything that it would take to get my mind off of the world or something like that. i would also every now and then would look for something new to wear, since we were not in school I wouldn't have to worry about the uniforms and the dressing policy and stuff like that. And also one of my aunts who lives in Arizona came over and she came to visit since the last time that she had come was like three years ago when I was in sixth grade.Image result for people sleeping
 And well besides that there was really nothing that important about my winter break I didn't go anywhere or do anything special. so yeah that was my winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment