Monday, February 6, 2017

construction worker

Construction Worker
A construction worker is a tradesperson, labourer, or professional employed in the physical construction of the built environment and its infrastructure.

I chose this topic because I like the work and I think that it is a very passionate and stress relieving job that does require you to have a handful of strength but other than that i like the idea of breaking walls and or sidewalks or learning how to do plumbing and it's those types of things that get me going and trying to do the job that I signed up for and that is also why I chose this topic but also other than from the work I also like the amount of money that they offer you like the fact that it is $12-$45 an hour depending on how good you do on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment